Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo-a-Day - June 2013 - Day 03: On My Table

There is nothing more wonderful than spending time with a friend, especially if that person is a new friend and someone you want to know better.

Barbara and I shared stories of where we lived and places we've been.  She is far more traveled than am I.  She  is also a professional photographer.  Even in the time we spent together, she gave me a hint on looking at something from a different angle that resulted in a photo I love (you'll see it one day).

It was also delightful trying out a neighborhood restaurant to which I'd not yet been.  It's nice to see our neighborhood improving and reflecting the different cultures who live here with an Indian restaurant and, now, a Japanese restaurant.

All together, it made for a very delightful afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment