Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Photo-A-Day: March 19, 2014 - Cropped #1

While planning my trip to Washington, I mentioned that I needed to buy boots.  A few days later, a package arrived in the mail.  There was this adorable pair of leopard-print boots; the sort of thing I love but would never buy for myself.  However, there was no note as to who sent them. 

For several days I wondered whether I should send them back or try to contact the shipper.....  Finally, I received a message from a dear friend asking whether I'd received a package.  Yes, she was a sender of the boots and laughed when she realized she'd forgotten to have a note included. 

But all was well, and I wore them happily while wandering through the damp and slightly muddy woods.  I wanted my friend Tina, to see them on me, so I took this shot and cropped it down for best effect.  Best of all, when I came home last night and went out to run errands this morning in a heavy rain, I could slip on my very cool boots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment