Monday, March 3, 2014

Photo-a-Day - March 2013 - Day 03: Baggage

Years of business travel taught me to pack very light.  These are the only two pieces I usually use for a week-long trip.  They even worked for winter trips to Canada.   The bottom is a very-expandable computer case with lots of compartments, even one for clothes.

The top is actually a diaper tote but has a ton of pockets and lots of room.  My purse, along with everything else I could possibly need on the plane, all fit in the red bag.

When I'm not traveling, the red tote is my crochet bag.  It goes almost everywhere I go.  My purse and crochet, crochet case of hooks, etc., and camera on the inside, Kindle in the front pocket, drink bottle in one end pocket and collapsible cane (if needed) in the other end pocket.  I'm ready for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment