Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photo-a-Day - July 2013 - Day 09: Three Things

Three things.  What three things could I choose that would be interesting, attractive, a bit different?  This is the question I asked myself when I arose this morning. 

Three things.  I thought about this through breakfast.  I considered photographing my breakfast.  No, I've photographed my breakfast before.  It's just not that interesting.

Three things.  I do take three pills every morning.  Possible, but no.

Three things.  The thought ran through my mind as I got into my beloved morning shower.  I opened the window, as I always do so I can hear the wind chimes as I shower. 

Three things.  And then I reached for the shampoo.  There they were:  THREE THINGS!!!  My shampoo, cream rinse and juniper breeze shower gel; neatly lined up on the sill waiting for me, as they are every morning.

Once again, my three things are an example of how often we look at things without truly seeing them.  Hello, my three things.

No comments:

Post a Comment