Saturday, July 13, 2013

Photo-a-Day - July 2013 - Day 13: Influenced by Andrew Wyeth

Andrew Wyeth "Wolf Rivers"                                             LJ Roberts "Oakland"
This was a definite challenge.  I'll bet Andrew Wyeth didn't have to iron his wall, but when you life in a place with all white walls, you get creative.  However, the greatest challenge was duplicating the graininess and coloring. 

Thanks go to Cindy for the chest hand-made by her grandfather.  I promised her I would keep and love it as long as I possibly could find a place for it.  It fits perfectly in my guest room.  Thanks to Linda for the hand-crafted angel from Williamsburg Plantation.  Thanks to Kate for the rustic, hand-made basket.  The "fruit" is Japanese glass floats found in an antique store.  And the wall?  It's a tablecloth I used under my good Gram-made crochet table cloth.

One does the best with what one has.


No comments:

Post a Comment