Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo-a-Day - July 2013 - Day 12: A Bad Habit

I certainly don't lack for bad habits.  However, these two lept immediately to mine, and view.  Prior to taking the photo on the left, I count barely see over the printer of my desk as that is where I tend to stack new books I've received. 

I am fortunate, now that I am unable to buy new books, to have authors, publishers, review sites and a friend who send me books for review.  That is the plus side.  However, the bad habit side is that I now have more than 7,000 books in my house and have run out of shelf space.

The second bad habit is Coke--Classic Coke, in a can, no ice.  I drink one a day, every day.  While that's not as bad as it could be, the thought of not having that daily Coke is more than I could bear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment